egyptbesttrip.com invites you to discover Cairo & also to feel its special spirit in 3 days, a fantastic weekend holiday to Cairo ancient and modern sites, discover the most attractive monument while you visit Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Valley Temple & the Egyptian Museum. And other interesting sightseeing will be visited during your stay.
– Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
– Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
– All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
– Accommodation in Cairo for 2 nights including bed and breakfast
– All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
– Private English speaking guide
– Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
– All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
– Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
– Bottled water during the trips
– All service charges and taxes
– Personal spending
– Optional activities
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around the Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal tour guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at good quality local restaurant. Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast and Lucnh.
After breakfast in your hotel, your tour manager will pick you up and transfer you to Cairo International Airport for departure.
195$ Per Person
220$ Per Person
More Options are not included and available upon request:
– Camel Ride – Giza Desert
– Going inside Mykernios Pyramid
– Going inside Cheops pyramids
– Solar Boat – Giza Pyramids
– Sound and Light Show – Pyramids
– Dahsour Area visit
– Mummy Room – Egyptian Museum
– Nile Felucca Excursion
– Dinner at Nile Cruise: starting from 45$ per person
– Cartouches order: per request
– Khan El Khaliley Bazaar: Free of Charge – according to time permitting.
Egypt guided tours are highly recommended and our guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist guides who have academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Vehicles are new branded air-conditioned with a professional driver, but drivers in Egypt do not speak English and they cannot act as tour guides for the Egyptian monumental sights.
Related Tours Description
Egypt has a lot to offer and you can’t finish counting all the things you will experience once you land there .
We offer a variety of tour options that will let you see all that this amazing country has to offer. And our knowledgeable guides will ensure that you get the most out of your Egypt trip, providing insights and stories that bring history to life.